Park & Field Permits

Acquiring a Permit

Organized group use for City Parks and Recreation Facilities is only allowed by acquiring a permit (PDF) from the Parks and Recreation Department. The person requesting the permit must be a responsible Framingham resident. The using group must be at least 50% Framingham residents.*

In scheduling limited public facilities, it is the department's overall intent to maximize the recreation opportunity for the community at large, and to preserve facilities from overuse and abuse.


Note: The department reserves the right to limit the amount of activity in certain areas for maintenance and field preservation purposed.