THE CITY OF FRAMINGHAM RECENTLY MIGRATED TO NEW WATER AND SEWER BILLING SOFTWARE. SEVERAL CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE, INCLUDING:
• New customer numbers have been assigned to each billing account (reference your most recent bill)
• Each Account Number has changed; the first two zeros have been deleted.
If you use the online payment system, you will need to associate the NEW Customer Number (reference your most recent mailed bill) with your online account and re-enroll for automatic payments and/or email bill delivery.
Payments can be made:
1. In person at the Treasurer's Office, 150 Concord Street, Room 111
2. By Mail: The City of Framingham, Office of the Tax Collector, PO Box 851, Reading, MA 01867
3. Over the phone by calling 508-381-5455
4. Online: https://epay.cityhallsystems.com
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. Please contact the Treasurer’s Office at 508-532-5430 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance or have questions.
The Department’s primary goals are:
To maintain cost control
Provide efficient delivery of service
Produce accurate utility bills
Maintain high standards of customer service
Establish effective procedures
Administer a sound billing practice that is fair and efficient
Maintains a strong financial structure
Please contact Water and Sewer Billing at 508-532-5605 if:
The bill has been estimated more than 2 consecutive times