Billing Change Requests

Change of Ownership/Mailing Address/Spelling Corrections

If you need to change the billing information, a change of ownership/billing name form needs to be completed, signed, and returned to the department. By fax 508-872-5616, email to Billing Inquiries, or mail to:

150 Concord Street
Room 213
Framingham, MA 01702