Treasurer / Collector
Paying EXCISE TAX, PARKING TICKETS, PROPERTY TAX and/or water and sewer bills WHILE
CITY HALL IS CLOSED TO PUBLIC ACCESs
Para ver esta información en Español, haga clic aquí.
Para visualizar essas informações em Português, clique aqui.
The City will not add late fees to the Excise Bills until June 1, 2020.
The City will not add late fees to Property Tax Bills until June 1, 2020.
The City will not add late fees to Water Bills (issued on or after March 10, 2020) until June 1, 2020.
**If you pay after June 29, interest will go on the bills, and the interest will go back to June 1.**
For the Framingham residents who normally pay their Excise Tax, Property Tax, Water and Sewer Bills, and Parking Tickets at City Hall, please find listed below alternative payment methods:
1. ONLINE AT: https://epay.cityhallsystems.com/
MAIL EXCISE TAX PAYMENTS TO:
CITY OF FRAMINGHAM
MAIL PROPERTY TAX PAYMENTS TO:
MAIL WATER BILL PAYMENTS TO:
CITY OF FRAMINGHAM
3. OVER THE PHONE BY CALLING CITY HALL SYSTEMS AT 1-800-491-9788
The Treasurer’s / Collector’s office is responsible for the billing, collecting, and investing of all monies due to the City including but not limited to:
- Departmental permits, licenses, and fees
- Federal and state reimbursements and grants
- Motor vehicle excise tax
- Parking meter receipts
- Parking ticket fines
- Personal property tax
- Real estate tax
- Water and sewer bills
- Quarterly Due Dates:
- Timely disbursement of all payrolls to the town, school, and retired employees and the associated Federal and State reporting requirements
- Disbursement of all bill warrant payments to vendors
- Reconciliation of checks and bank accounts
The City of Framingham’s Treasurer / Collector’s office is proud to announce the acceptance of Master Card, Amex,and Visa payments in the office. These payments are for past due or current real estate, personal property, water / sewer and excise bills only. There is a credit card convenience fee of 2.95% for major credit cards (minimum of $1) and ACH is $0.50.
You can pay by credit card on the kiosk in the lobby for all your bills such as:
- Excise Tax, Parking tickets
- Real Estate, Personal Property
- Water / Sewer Payments
We also accept credit card payments over the phone through City Hall Systems, please call 508-381-5455. Please note that the same fees apply.