The Cushing Memorial Chapel is a nonsectarian Chapel owned by the City of Framingham and located on Dudley Road, in the heart of scenic Cushing Park. It was built in 1943-1944 as part of the Cushing General Hospital complex to care for wounded WWII soldiers. The Chapel is one of the few buildings that remain of the hospital complex at the former grounds. Special services are held at the Chapel on Veteran's Day to honor our veterans. The Chapel is available to rent for functions such as weddings, private services and ceremonies year-round with the exception of the following Holidays:
New Year's Eve, or Day
Martin Luther King Day
Christmas Eve / Christmas Day
To learn more about renting this venue, please refer to the information below for the policy and rental application.
For additional information regarding the Cushing Memorial Chapel, please contact the Capital Projects and Facilities Management Department at 508-532-5485 or email Facilities Management Department.
Policy & Rental Application
Please review the Cushing Memorial Chapel Rental Policy prior to completing the application below.