Expedited process in accordance with Governor Baker's Executive Order No. 35. Temporary use is subject to approval by the Board of License Commissioners and is effective from the date of approval only and remains in effect until April 1, 2023, only, if approved. This extended term is in accordance with "An Act making appropriations for fiscal year 2022 to provide for supplementing certain existing appropriations and for certain other activities and projects." Text of the legislation can be found HERE.
Please DO NOT ATTEMPT to submit multiple applications. Once submitted, if you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact Diane Willoughby.
If you are GOING to have a tent, please answer the following questions and apply for a Commercial Building Permit.
For assistance with this permit, please contact Inspectional Services at (508) 532-5500.
A tent is NOT required for outdoor seating.
1) Indicate number, size of each tent and Flame Spread Rating of each tent to be installed.
2) Will tents will be partitioned?
3) Will tent(s) have four (4) sides or closed in?
4) Will propane or any other source of heat be used inside the tent?
5) If no tent, please state.
If you plan to have outdoor entertainment, describe and include where it will be located on site plan.
File Types Accepted: .pdf, .jpg, .png, .doc, or .docx files only
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field