Skip to Main Content
How Do I...
You Are Here:
Select a Category
2018 Cable TV Survey
City Council Forms
City Hall Hours
CITY OF FRAMINGHAM RESIDENT SURVEY: CITY HALL HOURS OF OPERATION
Community & Economic Development
Community Assessment Survey
EMPLOYEE WELLNESS INTEREST SURVEY
Flag Day Parade Registration Form
Framingham Charter Commission June 2016 Survey: Legislative Branch
Framingham Seal Development Committee Survey
Multiple Hazard Mitigation Contact Form
Office of the Mayor
Phase One Economic Development Plan Survey
PLANNING COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
Public Works Forms
Treasurer Collector Forms
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
Since January, the City of Framingham’s Wellness Committee has been trying to create an environment of Wellness. We have sponsored many events over the past eight months, but the participation rate is extremely low. Please take a couple of minutes to answer our survey questions so that we may modify our program to your fit your needs.
Wellness Survey questions
Wellness Survey questions
1. In the last six months, have you attended any of the wellness initiatives such as chair massage, adult recess, test kitchen, stress seminar, etc.?
If you haven’t, why not?
Not a convenient time
Could not leave department
Program was too long
2. Newsletter questions:
Have you read the newsletter?
Do you plan on reading it?
3. If you read the newsletter, what did you like the best?
4. If you do not read the newsletter, how should we let you know about events or interesting topics?
5. Would you be willing to attend an after work program such as a walking program or Zumba class?
6. What wellness initiative did you find the most beneficial?
7. We need you to help us create programs that will benefit the employees. What can the Wellness Committee do to improve participation? We are open to all suggestions.
In an effort to assist employees with their transit needs, a discount program has become available to Framingham. This program would allow employers to make bulk purchases of monthly subway, commuter rail, bus and ferry passes on behalf of their employees. Employees are then able to pay for their passes using pre-tax dollars from their paycheck.
In order to determine if this is a worthwhile benefit for Framingham, please respond to the survey below.
Do you use the subway, commuter rail, bus or ferry?
Do you use the subway, commuter rail, bus or ferry to commute to work?
If yes, to questions 1 and 2, how many days per month do you use public transportation?
10 – 15 days
If you had the opportunity to receive your passes through the City of Framingham on a pre-tax bases, would you sign up for this payroll deduction?
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
City Boards, Commissions, and Committees
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow