What can I do about an ongoing low water pressure problem?

If you experience a decrease in water pressure over time, please contact the Water Division at 508-532-6050 to make an appointment for one of our technicians to come out to your property and inspect the issue. Our technicians will make every effort to identify the problem and provide recommendations to resolve the issue. Our technicians will advise you if follow-up action is needed by the City or the property owner. While we may attempt to isolate the issue by temporarily turning off water on your property or in your area, the City does not make repairs to private property, only City-owned infrastructure. 

Please Note: A sudden loss of pressure could be indicative of a more serious issue that should be reported to the Water Division right away.


Water and Sewer Service Line Responsibility

Show All Answers

1. Why did I get a yellow letter regarding my meter?
2. Where can I find a list of the City of Framingham's Licensed Drainlayers? How do I become a Licensed Drainlayer?
3. What do I do if I suddenly lose pressure or have no water at all?
4. What do I do if I notice a possible water leak?
5. How do I obtain an irrigation meter?
6. Why is my water discolored?
7. Where can I find some Water Conservation Information?
8. Is it possible that I could have lead in my drinking water?
9. What are the reflective poles I see on some hydrants?
10. What can I do about an ongoing low water pressure problem?
11. Can I, a contractor, or a landscaper operate a hydrant near my property?