How can I obtain a permit for the use of Parks & Recreation facilities?

Organized group use for Parks and Recreation facilities requires a permit from the Park and Recreation Department. Permits may be obtained at the Parks and Recreation Administration Building located at 475 Union Avenue. Permit request may be made in person or via fax, mail, or email. Permits are issued to Framingham residents and Businesses according to established departmental guidelines. Requests for seasonal permits are accepted beginning February 1st for spring/summer season and beginning August 1st for the fall season. Seasonal requests must be renewed each season and from year to year.

Click HERE for more permit information.

Show All Answers

1. How often does a new schedule of activities come out?
2. Are Lake Cochituate State Park or Callahan State Park run by the Framingham Parks and Recreation Department?
3. Does Framingham Recreation have a Little League team, a soccer team, or Youth Football?
4. How can I obtain a permit for the use of Parks & Recreation facilities?
5. Are there tennis courts with lights in City? How late do the lights stay on at Bowditch for track and tennis?
6. Are non-residents permitted to register for programs and go on the trips?
7. What programs are offered for infants and young children?
8. Can I get a refund if I cancel my reservation?
9. Who was Anna Murphy and why is the park on Cove Ave/Lake Ave named after her?
10. Where can I purchase a State Parks Pass?