Recreation Programs Information
The Framingham Parks and Recreation Department offers over 300 recreation programs for both Framingham residents and non-residents. Pre-school, youth, and adult programs offered include:
- Arts and Crafts
- Social Development
- Much More
Pre-Registration for Residents & Non-Residents
- Pre-registration for all recreation programs is required, unless otherwise stipulated.
- Framingham residents may register on the 1st day of registration.
- Non-residents may register the following day, if space is still available. Additional non-resident fees may apply.
- Programs are offered on a 1st come, 1st served basis.
- Registrations are not accepted without payment.
- Phone registration is not accepted.
- All programs are non-refundable. See our refund policy below.
- All services and fees are subject to change based on budget appropriations.
- Programs usually have a minimum and maximum number of participants. Programs may be cancelled due to low enrollment which would prompt an automatic refund for all paid registrations for that program.
Program Refund Policy
All programs are non-refundable. Refunds are only given if the activity is canceled, or the participant is able to be replaced by an individual from the waiting list.
Payment is due at the time of registration. You may pay by check, cash, or credit card. Checks may be made payable to "Framingham Recreation". There will be a $25 processing fee for checks returned by any bank.
Americans With Disabilities Act
The City of Framingham intends to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you need a reasonable modification of policies, auxiliary aides, or services, please call us at 508-532-5960 at least 2 weeks before the event, or as soon as possible.