Traffic and Transportation
Last Updated: May 4, 2021
Transportation Master Plan, Phase II, Public Meeting overview
The City of Framingham Department of Public Works and their consultant, VHB, will host four virtual public meetings via Zoom to discuss the City’s Transportation Master Plan, Phase II.
Phase II will provide a long-term “road map” for transportation enhancements and improvements.
Actionable recommendations and strategies will be identified to address existing transportation conditions and deficiencies specified in 2016 as part of the Phase I Transportation Master Plan.
Additional information about the remaining public meeting dates is forthcoming.
Visit the interactive virtual meeting room to explore project information from the first meeting. Residents can submit transportation concerns/comments by using the survey/mapping exercise feature or clicking on the comments board.
Please Note: The virtual meeting room is best viewed in Google Chrome.
TRANSPORTATION MASTER PLAN, PHASE II, recorded public meetings
Monday, April 26:
The first meeting provided an introduction to the master plan and discussed the projection of future conditions. View the recording of the first meeting below.
Transportation master plan PHASE I:
City Plans, Policies, Procedures, and regulations:
- 2017 Bicycle & Pedestrian Plan (PDF)
- Construction Standards
- Crosswalk Policy and Design Guidelines (PDF)
- Parking Regulations (City Ordinance Article VI, Section 2) (PDF)
- Traffic Calming Measures Policy (PDF)
- Traffic Rules and Orders (PDF)
- Traffic Signal Permitting Process (PDF)
- Weather Emergency Parking Restrictions on Arterial Roadways Policy (PDF)