Skip to Main Content
How Do I...
You Are Here:
Resident Sticker Application 2017
Leave This Blank:
Instructions for the Resident Parking Sticker Program
The parking sticker program is currently allowable to the following street residents:
• AVON ST
• CEDAR ST
• CHARLES ST
• CLAFLIN ST
• HIGHLAND ST
• HAYES ST
• HOLLIS ST
• PINE ST
• PINE PL
1. Please fill out the form below and mail it with the required proof of residency:
A. Copy of the vehicles current registration
B. A utility bill (not older than 30 days), this utility bill must be the same name as the vehicle owner.
C. If the car owner does not have a utility bill in their name, we will accept a copy of the Insurance Selection Cover Page for the current year (contact your insurance company for this document)
2. Please mail or bring your application with the proof of residency documents to the following address:
a. Email to
b. Bring in person to Room 109 in the Town Hall memorial building
c. Mail to:
Town of Framingham
Parking Sticker Program
150 Concord St
Framingham, MA 01702
Once approved you will receive a call or email within 3 to 5 business days to come pick up your sticker and you must pay $10 cash or money order for each sticker.
Please note that if you have any outstanding Excise or Parking tickets you will be required to pay them in full prior to receiving your sticker.
SEE FORM TO FILL OUT BELOW
To qualify for a resident parking sticker the vehicle must be:
Registered in your name at your Framingham address.
Be principally garaged at your Framingham address.
Not be a commercial vehicle as defined by MA RMC (540CMR2.05*)
Leased vehicles must be registered in MA and principally garaged at your Framingham address. (Must provide copy of lease agreement)
Company vehicles must be registered in MA and principally garaged at your Framingham address.
You must have a letter from your company, on company letterhead, stating that they vehicle is assigned to you. You maintain control over the vehicle; this letter must include the name, title and phone number of your supervisor.
Name of Applicant:
I am Applying for (check one)
– (Fee $10.00 cash when approved and at time of sticker pickup) Massachusetts plates must be garaged in the Town of Framingham. If registration is not, it must be changed at the Registry of Motor Vehicles before the permit will be issued.
- Documentation is required. Lost Permits are not replaceable. Damaged stickers must be returned before replacement is issued.
Please note: All excise and parking tickets for the Town of Framingham must be up to date for application to be accepted.
Upload your proof documents here
Convert to PDF?
(GIF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, TXT)
* indicates required fields.
Online Bill Payment
Link to Mobile Site
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow