August 26, 2016 - June 30, 2017, All Day @ School District Calendar
May 1, 2017, 5:30 PM @ Framingham Public Library
Free Skin Cancer Screening on Monday, May 1, 2017 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in the Costin Room of the Framingham Public Library located at 49 Lexington Street.
Skin Cancer Screening provided by Dermatologist Dr. Asvadi & Facial Skin Analysis
Skin Cancer Information.
Please call 508-532-5472 for an appointment
You should attend this event if you have…
• A family history of melanoma.
• Fair complexion and sunburn easily.
• A large number of moles on your body.
• Red or blond hair or blue, green or grey eyes.
• A history of excessive sun exposure when young
• Blistering sunburns before age 20
volunteers for this clinic provided by the Framingham medical Rserve Corps, the Latino Health Insurance Program and the Metrowest Medical Center.
May 1, 2017, 6:30 PM @ Amazing Thing Arts Center
The FCC hold an Awards Reception to recognize grant recipients and to designate the Cultural Council Contributor of the Year Award and a Special Recognition Award. In addition the FCC awards the Rita and Bill Collins Memorial Arts Scholarship. The event is open to the public.