August 26, 2016 - June 30, 2017, All Day @ School District Calendar
November 14, 2016, 8:00 AM - April 2, 2017, 12:00 PM
This entirely self-paced online course will teach you the basics of designing with native plants and show you how to incorporate native plants into your garden and landscape. Discover the variety of native plants found throughout New England and learn how to design a visually interesting landscape that also supports biodiversity. Students complete the course at their own pace.
Open enrollment begins Monday, November 14 and ends Sunday, April 2.
December 26, 2016, 9:00 AM - January 31, 2017, 3:00 PM @ Metro West Hospital, 115 Lincoln St., Framingham, Ma 01702
2017 Grant Program Requirements
Organizations must be a part of the MetroWest community and qualify under IRS Section 501(c) (3) Code. We do not fund salaries. The MetroWest community includes the following towns: Ashland, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton, Marlborough, Medway, Millis, Natick, Sherborn, Southborough, Sudbury and Wayland.
Types of projects to be funded
• Education and/or services in the field of healthcare
• Research in the field of healthcare
• Improving public health and/or social services for children, adults and seniors
• State the goal of the project
• Has the project been funded in the past two years? By whom? And how much?
• Provide a realistic timetable for completion
• Provide an itemized budget for the project
Procedure for submitting a proposal
Submit SIX copies of the application.
o Submit a current copy of IRS Determination letter
o Submit names of current governing Board of Dir
January 19, 2017, All Day
Due to the Observance of the Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday - Trash and Recycling to Operate on a One Day Delayed Schedule for the entire week