2017 Spring & Summer ProgramsRegistration for our 2017 Spring & Summer Programs begin: On-Line, Thursday, March 30, 2017 @9:00am.
To register go to: www.Framinghamrec.com
Residents may register on the 1st day of registration, nonresidents can register the next day if space is available.
The office is open from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Accepted forms of payment:
- Cash, check , or Credit Card (MC, Visa, AMEX, Discover). Checks can be made payable to 'Framingham Recreation'.
- All programs are nonrefundable.
- Classes are limited and based on a 1st come, 1st served basis.
- All services and fees are subject to change.
- All nonresidents are subject to an additional "nonresident fee".
Do you have a program idea? Email us about it. For more information on any recreation programs, please call Dan Avery, Elaine Intze, or Trisha Powell at 508-532-5960. Spanish and Portuguese translations are available and provided by the Parks and Recreation Department.
Swim Lesson Information**PLEASE NOTE **
Due to a scheduling conflict, the dates of our Swim Lessons have changed!
Swim lessons will run Saturdays, March 11 - April 15
Please call our office at 508-532-5960 if you have any questions.
Swim Lessons Registration Information
REGISTRATION WILL BE HELD ON LINE at WWW.FRAMINGHAMREC.COM
Resident registration begins Wednesday, September 21st online starting at 9:00am
* Non-residents may start registering the following day at 9:00am if space is still available.
Americans With Disabilities Act
The Town of Framingham values inclusion and intends to comply with the Americans With Disabilities Act. If you need a reasonable modification of policies, auxiliary aides, or services, please contact us at least 2 weeks before the event or as soon as possible.